HO Slot Racers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Six - In Breif

2 posters

Go down

Race Six - In Breif Empty Race Six - In Breif

Post by Pete McKay Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Race six was run on Sunday night because of problems with the track. Also, the cars of Carlos Mosqueda/Ron Campbell (#69) and Jose Mendoza (2m) have been retired by their owners. This event was also the last race for Dan (#23s) whose car had been withdrawn by it's owner post race.

I finished last due to more motor problems, I had a motor brush keep hanging up and although I qualified I dropped out in the first round of heats. The A Main saw Champion win after also being TQ and perfect on the night, Yoshi finished second and Sarah finished third, with Ray finishing fourth. This marks the halfway mark in the planned 12 race series, all races from this point on will revert to the old WWC/CCRA program due to the lack of computerized lap counting and timing.

Final points are:

1. #10 (Pete) 98 points
2. #67 (Champion) 96 points
3. #11 (Yoshi) 80 points
4. #10R (Sarah) 69 points
5. #27 (Ray) 49 points
6. #2m (withdrawn) 41 points
7. #69 (withdrawn) 33 points
8. #23s (withdrawn) 21 points.

Only the currently active cars will be listed after this event.

Pete McKay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-18

https://hoslotracers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race Six - In Breif Empty Re: Race Six - In Breif

Post by PD2 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:40 am

Nice racing guys and gals! Way to pilot the #10R to a podium finish Sarah! You are definitely giving the boys a run for their money! Now, where you holding that Baby Girl while pulling the trigger? LOL! Just kidding!

I'm still sad to see the other guys having to step out of the race - always fun when you have a bunch of people running. But if I know Pete and Yoshi, they will have some more people pop up and get in on the action - GIT R DUN!

Nice, quick update Pete! Thank you sir!

PD2 Cool

PD2

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete McKay Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:52 am

Sequoia Speedway has an excellent child care program for it's drivers. One of the perks of racing here. Smile

Pete McKay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-18

https://hoslotracers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PD2 Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:30 am

Pete McKay wrote:Sequoia Speedway has an excellent child care program for it's drivers. One of the perks of racing here. Smile

Nice! I heard that Grandpa Pete's Child Care and cat sitting services was the best when in Fresno! Laughing

PD2 Cool

PD2

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down