HO Slot Racers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: Tyco and AFX HO LMP's

Go down

FS: Tyco and AFX HO LMP's Empty FS: Tyco and AFX HO LMP's

Post by PD2 Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:16 pm

OK, I said I was going to have some HO's for sale. I'd say that these are not worth throwing up on e-Bay so I'm going to sell them through the board. So here we go:

• One, lightly used, SCD (Slot Cars Direct) Panoz LMP-1 with a Tomy/AFX Turbo F1 chassis. The body is the resign red that it came in. I never painted nor customized it - ready for you to customize! I have run the car around my track, but no heavy use. I have the original package that the body came in too! $15, plus shipping
  • One, lightly used, Tomy/AFX Toyota LeMans prototype DENSO #38 on an Aurora/Tomy Super G-Plus chassis. This is exactly like the Tomy/AFX Japanese collectors car. I have run the car around my track quiet a bit, but nothing major in terms of racing, etc. $25, plus shipping
  • One, used, Tyco NISSEKI Trust #100 with the windshield in! It sits on a Tyco 440x2 wide pan chassis that is heavily used. This is exactly like the Japanese HP7 version, except of course it is sitting on a 440x2 wide pan chassis instead. $25, plus shipping
I accept PayPal (no credit cards or eCheck) and ask you to cover the fees of $.30 + 3% or you can pay via USPS Money Order. I will ship via USPS, UPS or FedEx - your choice of carrier and service, since you are paying. I will only ship to the lower 48 US - no Canada, Intl, PO boxes, or APO's, please.

I will post some pics as soon as I take them. For now, if you have any questions or want me to send you the pics via e-mail, please e-mail me at pdaigle@yahoo.com.

I am not interested in any trades right now as I'm trying to generate some cash for my wife and daughters birthdays that are fast approaching. I'm not sure how much I'll collect before July, but I do plan on selling some more slot cars in 1/32 and HO scales. Keep a look out!

Thanks for looking here!
PD2 Cool

PD2

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

FS: Tyco and AFX HO LMP's Empty Re: FS: Tyco and AFX HO LMP's

Post by PD2 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:19 am

Tomy/AFX Toyota LeMans prototype DENSO #38 on an Aurora/Tomy Super G-Plus chassis is now sold.

Trust and Panoz cars are still available.

Thanks for looking!
PD2 Cool

PD2

Back to top Go down

Post by PD2 Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:28 am

Slight price change on these two remaining cars:

• One, lightly used, SCD (Slot Cars Direct) Panoz LMP-1 with a
    Tomy/AFX Turbo F1 chassis. The body is the resign red that it came in.
    I never painted nor customized it - ready for you to customize! I have
    run the car around my track, but no heavy use. I have the original
    package that the body came in too! $12.50, plus shipping
  • One,
    used, Tyco NISSEKI Trust #100 with the windshield in! It sits on a Tyco
    440x2 wide pan chassis that is heavily used. This is exactly like the
    Japanese HP7 version, except of course it is sitting on a 440x2 wide
    pan chassis instead. $22.50, plus shipping
Get them before they are gone!

PD2 Cool

PD2

Back to top Go down

Post by PD2 Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 am

Deal pending on the Panoz!

Tyco Trust still available!

Thanks for looking!
PD2 Cool

PD2

Back to top Go down

Post by PD2 Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:00 am

The Panoz is definitely sold! Price reduced on this one:

One,used, Tyco NISSEKI Trust #100 with the windshield in! It sits on a Tyco 440x2 wide pan chassis that is heavily used. This is exactly like the Japanese HP7 version, except of course it is sitting on a 440x2 wide pan chassis instead. $17.50, plus shipping

Also have a LifeLike #20, T-chassis Home Depot NASCAR that I'm selling. Put maybe 15-20 laps on it. Looks practically new, except for a few marks on the shoes. - $7.50, plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!
PD2 Cool

PD2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down