HO Slot Racers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLY, Spirit and NINCO Cars for Sale on da Bay

Go down

FLY, Spirit and NINCO Cars for Sale on da Bay Empty FLY, Spirit and NINCO Cars for Sale on da Bay

Post by PD2 Sun May 31, 2009 5:00 pm

I have the following up on e-Bay for sale:

FLY GT Racing 02 R SALEEN Racing Series

Spirit Dallara Judd Le Mans 2005

Spirit Reynard 2KQ Sport

NINCO Renault Megane Trophy "World Champion"

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/prdaigle_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Just thought I'd let everyone know. Need some cash for my wife and daughter's Birthday's that are fast approaching so I'll probably be selling some more of my cars - this is just the beginning. May have some HO's coming, but would rather target my 1/32's right now.

Happy bidding!
PD2 Cool

PD2

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

FLY, Spirit and NINCO Cars for Sale on da Bay Empty Re: FLY, Spirit and NINCO Cars for Sale on da Bay

Post by PD2 Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:03 am

Three cars sold now. Got one left - the NINCO and posted another one....that one hurt. It's an MRRC / Scaleauto Toyota GT-One LM '99 ESSO that has very little use. Supposedly you can't get that car anymore - it's the first one that MRRC released after they began reproducing these from the ProSlot models.

I think I have three HO's that may get posted soon. Not that they will get a ton of cash, but any is better than none.

Thanks for looking guys!
PD2 Cool

PD2

Back to top Go down

FLY, Spirit and NINCO Cars for Sale on da Bay Empty Re: FLY, Spirit and NINCO Cars for Sale on da Bay

Post by PD2 Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:30 am

All these cars are sold now.....thanks for looking and bidding!

PD2 Cool

PD2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum